Instructions for using the accusation bell at the procurator office
- Publication Date：
- Last updated：2023-06-30
- View count：3722
Fa (69) Jian Zi No. 7141 Letter of the Ministry of Justice Dated December 5, 1980
Fa 86 Jian Jue Zi No. 19082 Letter of the Ministry of Justice Dated July 29, 1996
Fa Jian Zi No. 0930800508 Letter of the Ministry of Justice Dated February 13, 2004
Fa Jian Zi No. 10704513420 Letter of the Ministry of Justice Dated September 27, 2018
- To facilitate people who would like to verbally file a lawsuit, make a report, or surrender himself or herself, each Procurator Office (regardless of level) shall install an electric bell and label it as “Accusation Bell” so that people can ring it at any time.
- The Accusation Bell shall be installed near the gate post of the Procurator Office at all levels, and it shall be accessible to the physically and mentally handicapped. It shall be managed in turn by the on-duty judicial police officer. There should be instructions on its use, and there shall be no obstruction of its use.
- A sign shall be hung at the place where the bell is installed, and it shall be marked as "Accusation Bell of [a certain] Procurator Office," and the instructions for its use shall be posted.
- Once the bell rings, the on-duty bailiff for interrogation shall lead those who would like to verbally file a lawsuit, make a report, or surrender themselves into a courtroom.
- Upon learning of a bell Accusation, the prosecutor on duty shall immediately hold a hearing (together with the clerk) or direct the prosecutor investigator to make an inquiry and record it in writing in accordance with the law.
- Where a reporter does not wish to disclose his or her name and requests to remain anonymous, the secret shall be kept when it is considered necessary.
- In cases of false accusations, the filer of the lawsuit or the reporter shall be dealt with according to the law.
- Except in emergency cases, Accusations shall be made during office hours.